Tuesday, January 15

Curry Me Away on a Night Picnic


When J and I got back from Christmas in late December, we made a date to get sushi one weekend for lunch. We looove Oyama Sushi in Iowa City, but when we got there, we realized they didn't open until noon! It was only 11:00 at that point, so J suggested we go walk on the frozen lake by his mom's house. Think, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It's one of my all-time favorite movies, so I make a joke about night picnics every time we go to the lake in wintertime, haha. We have yet to actually lay down on the ice like Joel and Clem, but there's always time.

Anyhow, I was already all dressed up for our date with my beautiful new clothes I'd gotten for Christmas, so I asked J if he would take some pictures of me! Thankfully my handsome date is a patient and loving guy, and he agreed to.






Outfit:
Dress: Modcloth (Curry Me Away)
Tights: Target
Shoes: UrbanOg
Coat: Anthropologie

This is easily one of my favorite outfits, if only because I love each piece of clothing so much on its own! I knew when I first spotted this dress that I wanted it with all my heart, and I was so happy that it fit me. The coat is actually paisley with pink and yellow and dark purple, and it's gorgeous. I've wanted shoes like this for months but had never been able to find a pair I liked enough to buy. My family did really well this Christmas, didn't they? :)


What do you like about my outfit? How else would you style the Curry Me Away dress? 
Do I look cold to you?

Love you all,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS