Tuesday, November 5

Grandparents Weekend




















Hello my lovelies! Two weekends ago, my grandparents came to Concord to visit me! It was one of the best weekends I've ever had. :)

We had dinner together on Thursday night, then on Friday (after class) we went apple picking! Saturday, we took a day trip to Salem, Massachusetts to visit the Salem Witch Museum. It turns out the that Saturday was the first Saturday before Halloween, so people were craaazy dressed up! We left around 4pm, but people told us that if we had stayed later the REAL crazy people would show up. Apparently everyone in Salem dresses up in terrifying costumes and gets super drunk.

Gonna be honest, I'm glad we left Salem before things got nuts, haha. I can't watch Paranormal Activity without crying - not sure I could have handled drunk, terrifying Salem. :P

I definitely cried when I dropped them back off at the hotel. I love the people I go to school with (seriously, you guys rock), but it's not the same as having family around. Especially with J still in Iowa, it's easy to feel alone from time to time. Having my grandparents here was so comforting! Maaaybe they should just move here, hehe?



What do you do when you feel lonely? Have you ever been to Salem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS