Monday, December 29

2014 Resolutions: Recap!

  • Find a church in Concord
This was a success in my book. I found a really sweet Methodist church which I adore, and I've gone a few times over the past year, including Easter service with my mom. After going to an ELCA Lutheran service in Hilton Head yesterday, I do miss Lutheran services and communion. Part of me wishes I could find a nice Lutheran church in Concord, but at least for now, I'm happy with my Methodist church!

  • Read 12 new books for fun
This resolution went so well! I actually read 14 new books, and I adored doing my 12x12 project (even if it was hard to keep up with sometimes).

  • Be encouraging towards J and myself about getting fit
I don't think I did the best job about encouraging J and myself to get fit this year. I did a pretty good job of working out, but I didn't go to the gym nearly as much as I wanted to. About halfway through the semester, I basically gave up. I probably did a better job of encouraging J when he worked out.

  • Say "Yes" to social occasions more often
I think I did a great job with this resolution over the past year! Granted, I didn't go out as much as I could have, but I did make sure I made time for my friends and went to parties more. It probably helped that I had established friends when I came back to school last semester, but this resolution seemed easy to fulfill. :)


  • Get rid of 200 things
Done and done! It was harder to do this year compared to last year, but I did it just under the wire and I'm so proud of myself!

  • Do at least one craft a month
Total disaster, haha. I think I did this a few times at the beginning of the year, but completely stopped/forgot about it by this summer and never "touched it" again, haha.


In the end, I'm proud of myself for trying to better myself this past year, and for the resolutions I did complete! Reading and doing my 12x12 project was one of the best things I did this year - it was fun to do and I really needed to read more of my unread books! I'm definitely going to keep reading this next year... My 2015 goals, coming soon! ;)


How did you do on your goals for the past year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS