Monday, October 13

Outfit Post: Hire Me





Outfit
T-Shirt: J Crew (gift)
Blazer: Brooks Brothers
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Walgreens
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Necklace: White House Black Market

I had my first interview of the year last week! I'm really hoping to get a job in the Concord area this summer since J will be moving up once he graduates. I think the interview went really well, and I'm really passionate about helping clients - real people who need help - not corporations or businesses. 

Going into the interview, I wanted to look and feel feminine and powerful. Wearing heels always makes me feel like I'm in-control. I don't know if it's because of years of show choir... I figure if I can dance in heels, I can walk in them, right? 

There's nothing like walking down the hall, and walking with this sexy confidence that I find when I wear heels! I feel like I could fight someone in heels, haha. COME AT ME, BRO.




What's your power outfit look like? How do you like to feel when you interview? Have any good interviewing tips?

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS