Wednesday, September 2

Is it Fall Yet?


Honestly, I don't understand all the Facebook posts about how people are excited about fall but bummed summer is coming to an end. Huh? There should be no regret or sadness associated with fall! Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons - temperate weather, either new green growth or beautiful colors of leaves, new flavors and smells in the air - they're both perfect seasons!

I probably like spring so much because by then, I've had a grueling winter and I'm so desperate to see it go away... but Fall will always have a special place in my heart, and there's no better place to really appreciate fall than in New Hampshire!

It's what I look forward to every year I've been here. I've heard the summers here were great, and it was true - this past summer was lovely and fun and we had good weather. But nothing compares to Fall in New Hampshire. I've basically been waiting for Fall since last Fall.



Here's what I'm excited to do this Fall:

  • Watch J experience a New Hampshire Fall for the first time (it's his favorite season, and I can't wait to see him get excited about it)
  • Go apple picking
  • Go apple picking about ten more times
  • Enjoy the cooler weather
  • Wear sweaters and leggings every second I'm allowed to
  • Drink warm apple cider
  • Drink cold apple cider
  • Go for long walks
  • Wear long sleeves
  • Open the windows at night instead of using the a/c unit
  • Watch all the bugs die and leave me alone
  • Go hiking in the mountains with all the beautiful leaves
  • Drink all the pumpkin-flavored things (pumpkin beer even!)
  • Go to the annual law school Halloween party (J and I have a killer costume planned!)
  • Did I mention apple picking?
Ok, so I think it's pretty clear that I'm excited about Fall. :)


What are you the most excited to do this Fall? Which is your favorite season? Are you in it for the Pumpkin Spice Lattes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS