Wednesday, February 20

Moving Out








Quite the transformation, huh? It's not nearly as organized as I would like, but I'm not sure moving and packing usually is...

Bleh. You see my stuggle and the source of my stress?

There's still so much to take over. Thankfully, I took the entire week off next week to go into moving mode. I have a detailed (some might call it "anal") cleaning list once everything's out of the apartment. I want all of my deposit money back, and I'm not taking any chances. 

Lucky for us, since the apartments are being completely remodelled, it doesn't really matter what the apartment looks like when they get it back, so I'm hoping everything works out. I want them to give us a good recommendation if any other landlords call them!

Please send me good thoughts and prayers for the rest of this move to be stress-free.


Have you ever moved? Do you have any tips or tricks I should know about? How did you make it less stressful on yourself and/or your family?

Love you all,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS