Tuesday, December 10

Life Lately {vol. 14}



This past week or so after Thanksgiving in Iowa has been a whirlwind… I had my last week of law school this semester, did a lot of cooking, studying, and coffee-drinking!

Since classes ended, I've been studying every day (except for Sunday, which I took off to relax). Hopefully all this hard work pays off, because this'll be my first time taking law school finals. Naturally, some classes I feel more prepared for than others. I have my Legal Research final due on Thursday and a Contracts final on Thursday. Next week, I have my Civil Procedure final on Monday and my Torts final on Friday!

This last Friday, I finally got my hair colored at The Beauty Lounge in Concord! My roots were pretty ridiculous, but they grew out enough that I could tell that I'm still blonde! 

I was at the hair salon for… 5 HOURS. We had to lighten the blue out, which had been particularly stubborn over the past week as I tried to lighten it through showering and hair masks. Thankfully, all the blue came out beautifully and my hair was platinum blonde. She had to fill it, and then color it, which was a long process. She also added a strip of hot pink underneath for fun!

I'm so in love with my new red hair, but to be honest, I'm still not used to it. It feels like I have an identity crisis each time I change my hair color. It's definitely different, but I think it looks so beautiful. And hopefully it's something I'll stick with for the long-term!

I got to put up my Christmas lights in the apartment this week, which was so much fun! Even though it's just two small strands in two different rooms, there's nothing that thrills me like those lights shining in a dark room. It's one of my favorite things about Christmas!






How was your week? Do you have finals to do these next few weeks? How do you like red? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS