Saturday, May 24

Mixing It Up




I haven't done an outfit post in a really long time, mostly due to the fact that I've had nowhere to take pictures and no one to take them for me even if I did. But I decided to dress up and take some earlier this week just for the heck of it. Because I like doing and I really liked my outfit!

Outfit:
Vest: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Forever 21
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Toms 

I'm not usually one for mixing patterns, but I just felt like it worked here. It felt fun and playful! And jeeze, when it's 92 outside, I don't want to have to tuck things in, but I still want to be comfortable. I think the vest is a little bit of a safety blanket too, making sure my tummy's not too exposed, haha.

I also tried to get a little more... me in pictures. I guess I've been under the impression that outfit pictures should be cute and perfect and poised, which I think makes me look stiff and just not like me. So I decided to make a total fool of myself and actually take pictures that look like me in real life. It turns out, I like them a hell of a lot more than the pictures I usually take, haha. I hope you like them too. :)




That's my belly button. I'm showing the whole world. HOW SCANDELOUS.
What do you think of my new "technique?" Do you like the pattern mixing? Do you have an area of your body you tend to keep hidden?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS