Saturday, March 9

My Southern Vacation, Part 1


1. Wake up call at 4:30am, Friday. // 2. My airplane outfit. // 3. Quiche from La Mie.
4. Lotus tea at La Mie. // 5. Mama at breakfast at La Mie. // 6. Myself at breakfast at La Mie.
7. Finally in Hilton Head with Kichon. // 8. Cooking in Gma & Gpa's new house. // 9. Gpa and Chase



1. Current vacation read. // 2. Pre-yoga with my mama. // 3. The most perfect yoga tank.
4. The most perfect salad ever. // 5. Glamour shotz. // 6. Maxi dress outfit.
7. On our way to Orlando. // 8. BOWIE. // 9. My room key = meant to be.


1. Bruce Springsteen watches me sleep. // 2. Lena. // 3. Margaritaville was full of margaritas.
4. The Harry Potter sign in the hotel. // 5. DIAGON ALLEY // 6. Inside Durvish & Banges
7. HOGWARTS. // 8. Chase and I outside of Hogwarts. // 9. MY NEW WAND

This was just Friday through part of Monday or Tuesday, I can't quite remember! 

It's been such a crazy week. I'm back in Hilton Head now with my family and Joe, a family friend. Today's my last day here before I fly back to Iowa, and I definitely have mixed feelings about it. One one hand, I don't want to go back to the snow and ice and cold. Bleh. On the other hand, I've missed J and my cats something awful. I'm ready for cuddles with my man and my babies, you know?

I'm also ready to go back to work, as weird as that sounds. I have a list of things I need to do, which I hope I'll be able to get done before this next weekend. I even had a dream last night that I was working on this stuff. I think that means I'm ready to go back, right?

Have you ever been to Orlando and the Harry Potter Theme Park? What did you think of it? Where are you going to Spring Break? How do you know you're ready to go home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS