Friday, September 12

Outfit Post: Stripes & Tulle

I've wanted a tulle skirt pretty much since I knew about tulle skirts. 99% sure I wanted to be a ballerina as a kid just so I could wear the outfit, and that remaining 1% may have been so I could jump & dance around like a fool.

I just really love tulle.

I think it's feminine, sassy, fun, formal... basically all the great adjectives you wanna feel and look!

My mom actually sent me the link to this dress - yes, it's a dress - from Forever 21. Usually I hate Forever 21, but if they're gonna offer me a tulle dress for $21, I'll cut them some slack. When I bought it, I didn't know that the tulle was overlaying a miniskirt, but I really don't mind it.

Dress: Forever 21
Crop Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (Not Pictured)

Do you have a kind of material that you're obsessed with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment